Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Shortest Day and Strelets Arms

Sinister Dexter
Not a ww1 gamer but really looking forwards to these guns as models, maybe even use them as WW2 models for a post BEF game.
I think that 2 of the 4 guns are meant to be the WW2 versions, mate. And I think 1 of them has a BEF or early WW2 crew. So that's good news all round!

Can I ask, if you do early WW2, where do you get your Matilda Mk1 from? Is the SHQ one any good?

Frank
Yes, the shortest day is 22 June where I am so Strelets meets the challenge!
Frank, I'm envious of you! We are just starting Winter here. I hate snow, and we are guaranteed heaps of the stuff and for months on end!

I'm just getting into early war - I have a collection Vickers Lights, a Medium and a couple of Matilda 2s.

I have dealt with SHQ and they aren't bad people to deal with, but I am aiming at Britain Post Dunkirk, to entice the German players to come and have a go.

Sinister Dexter
I'm just getting into early war - I have a collection Vickers Lights, a Medium and a couple of Matilda 2s.

I have dealt with SHQ and they aren't bad people to deal with, but I am aiming at Britain Post Dunkirk, to entice the German players to come and have a go.
Ha ha! Sounds interesting! Sounds like something I'd be interested in, anyways.

I have seen a set of Dad's Army figures somewhere; they might be useful.

Thanks for your comments on SHQ. I was more trying to get an impression of the quality and accuracy. I can't really pick out the detail from the photos I can see on ebay.

Strelets
Dear PDA,

Arms series will be released in 2012 around April.
Please be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets
It's early April, I know, but any idea when these might be in the shops, Strelets?