The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Silverstone

For all of you giving us such a warm welcome last weekend at Silverstone thanks for all.
Despite some broken parts on my car Richard gave us the upportunity to race, this makes Clubman racing so much fun!
I will remember the weekend as one off the best in my racing career and am preparing for Rockingham now.
It's a shame the classic's won't be there as we could enjoy their races as spectators.
Hope to see you all at Rockingham and good luck for Croft!
Greetings,

Onno

Re: Silverstone

It was great to see you Onno and thank you for making the trip. It was particularly pleasing to see how well you did. I reckon you'll do even better at Rockingham. Ed'

Hear Hear Harty... now, anyone for Assen???? Oooh, stop it...

Onno - thanks for making it an international meeting! You'll like Rockingham...quite technical.

Now Clubmans and the Netherlands - Assen yes but we have previous at Zandvoort.....ask Harty, he's still using the ointment.

Onno, you did a great job at Silverstone and you did yourself proud. I have seen some of your driving from Pete's camera and you were right on it. It seems a long time since you both came to Snetterton to check us out... how great that we opend up the formula and you could join us. Please make every effort to see what could be done for us guys on one of your tracks. Many of us would be there in a flash.