The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Championship Points

Can someone explain why I have been entered as a Guest Driver, when I sent my Racing cheque for £125 I thought I had entered the Championship?

Thanks
Adrian

Re: Championship Points

You need to register for the championship with BARC (and be a BARC member). Go to: www.barc.net "Competitions" "Sports Cars" and fill in the Championship entry form (can be done online) and Hey-Presto, you're in. A gentle word in Nicola's ear will hopefully include your points from the weekend. Ed' (aka Harty)

Hi Chris, I did all this 1 week before entering.
Nicola approved my BARC membership and even spoke to Jamie to check that Hazel has received the cashola.

Other than prostrate myself at the boards discretion I am unsure what more I could have done!
:0)

You're in the championship then. Nicola is always very busy so don't expect any formal response. Although I see that you're not showing points on the website that's because Brian hasn't been notified of your membership yet. See you at Silverstone on 7/8th May then?! Ed'

Yes - that'll be what's required?

Ed'
You're in the championship then. Nicola is always very busy so don't expect any formal response. Although I see that you're not showing points on the website that's because Brian hasn't been notified of your membership yet. See you at Silverstone on 7/8th May then?! Ed'

Following up on this...
I understood that you were a guest and as I wasn't at the meeting noboby had an opportunity to disabuse me of this idea. I'll get the table changed and put an explanatory note on the front page of the site tomorrow.
As to your query about the Proto regs, they are are available via the link on the front page of the site or directly from BARC. It is the same document as the Cup regs.

Brian