The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAGGIS MEMORIAL TROPHY AND ARTHUR MALLOCK CHALLENGE 28 AUGUST

Please note that the Haggis Memorial Trophy Race will take place on Saturday 28 August 2010 at Silverstone [National track layout].This is a date that actually fits with Ray Mallock's busy calendar and which means he can race with us!

In addition there will be a 2nd race for the inaugural Arthur Mallock Challenge [final Title/name to be determined] which is essentially an identical class format race.This excellent idea has been put forward by our VP Ray Mallock.

There will be a single 15 minute qualifying session and 2 x 15 minute races where the grids will be identical -ie taken from the single fastest qualifying time posted.

The entry fee is likely to be in the region of £295 but will be confirmed.Entry forms in pdf format will be e mailed to all Clubmans Register Championship Registered competitors shortly for return as directed on the entry form asap.

This is essentially 750MCs biggest meeting of the year [a 3 day affair including the Friday testing]and they are very much looking forward to welcoming us to it, I hope as many of you as possible will support it and make a great display of what we are capable of achieving on a multi-class basis of clean considerate racing.

There will be testing available also via 750MC who have booked the ciruit on Friday 27th. 6 x 20 min sessions will cost £195.I am not certain as yet about half day [3 sessons]availability.We are likely to be grouped for testing with the RGB motorbike engine cars, whom Robin Knight assures me are a bunch of good drivers in very fast cars!

Looking forward as ever..

Jamie

Re: HAGGIS MEMORIAL TROPHY AND ARTHUR MALLOCK CHALLENGE 28 AUGUST

According to the 750 m/c site half day testing is available here
http://www.750mc.co.uk/images/uploaded/Silverstone%20Test%20Day%20Booking%20Form.pdf ,
£90 for the morning, £120 for the afternoon.

Could those of you with the Haggispeed Trophies from 2008 please ensure you bring them to the event, or arrange for them to be there, (nice and clean please)