The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10-Tenths Forum

I have seen the post by Haggispeed on the 10-Tenths Forum. Excellent. Although I think you may need to explain exactly what "Clubmans" cars are to many. I relly do think that there will be a number of people around who are just familiar with the terms "Clubman" as a catch all phrase for all non professional level drivers & may be a bit confused.

You might also be interested to note that the Sports 2000 forum has noted the introduction of your new motors and is already exorting its members to try to make sure that prospective club level sports car drivers that they might come in to contact with come their way rather than into the Clubmans Register. You should have a look at the opposition!

Re: 10-Tenths Forum

Hi Andy
That was actually deliberate, a post entitled More Power for Clubmans is likely to attract some interest and I think the announcement indicates well that it is from the Clubmans Register and then hopefully will get people interested to browse for more info

Would it not be a good idea to change the home page of the web site to detail the changes so its clear to everyone without having to navigate the site to find what has changed

Rm
Would it not be a good idea to change the home page of the web site to detail the changes so its clear to everyone without having to navigate the site to find what has changed

Absolutely. Unfortunately I was on holiday throughout November when the announcement was made and I returned to a computer which would only stay alive for 10 to 15 minutes at a time. I am now back and have spent the budget for my first set of 2010 tyres in getting a new computer up and running so all is now OK and a stream of updates should be uploaded very soon.

With apologies to all for the lack of updates since October.

Brian (Webmaster)