The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

Hi all,
Just thought I would say hello, I've bought a classic clubmans Mallock... Can't wait to get it out on track - the plan is to do a couple of tests / track days this year to get used to it and then compete with it next year.
Looking forward to meeting everyone !
Cheers
Paul Masters

Re: Newbie

Welcome Paul,you have just become part of one of the best if not the best and most friendliest formula in club racing,so what model,class,previous owners etc is the car.Where are you based ?
If you have any questions about anything don't hesitate to ask,theres a wealth of knowledge and experience lurking around this site

regards
John Lambert

Welcome Paul !

Am also a clubmans newbie ! Look forward to sharing some tarmac with you soon.!

All the best

Sean

Hi John,
I'm in Stockport, if it's the same John (!) we have met at sprints a good few times.....hope Liam and all the family are ok.......
The car is a mk 20 A Class owned previously by Martyn Halliday. Prior to Martyn it had been a hillclimb car that was run by Piers Thynne amongst others.
First Mallock so I'm sure I'll have loads of questions!!!

Hi Sean,
Thanks! Looking forward to meeting up. What car have you got? Have you been on track with it yet?

Cheers
Paul

Hi Paul,i did wonder if it was you when I saw the name,look forward to catching up,always someone to answer any questions you may,will be a bit different to the Jedi

Thanks John,
Yes as you say, looking forward to catching up.
Jedi is still in the garage so it will be great to do a bit of both next year......!
Speak soon
Paul

Hello Paul.
Good to hear you have a Mallock. Certainly the Mallock you have is a great credit to everybody. It would be great if you could make contact with us as with Classic cars its important to keep the spec sheet up to date and keep a continual history of the car. We have over 280 cars on our records. If you are ever near Silverstone we have 10 cars in our workshop 3 of which are similar to yours.
I don't know if you are aware what is happening about tyres next year? Please drop me a line and I shall fill you in.
Our e mail is mallocksports@gmail.com

Paul, welcome to the Clubmans Register, I also own a Mk20 and live near Chester, so happy to share knowledge and please introduce yourself if you attend any meetings.

Thanks Mike, much appreciated.
Looking forward to getting on track - Oulton Track Day on 19th October will be the first outing....