The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mallock Mk27 History

Hi, I recently purchased a Mallock Mk27, I'm looking for some history on the car, photos, race results, programmes, etc. particularly 1986/87.
Originally campaigned by Vernon Davies 1986-88, winner of 1988 MIL Clubmans championship, subsequent owners were John Istead, Mike McDermott, Chris Hart, D. Seggie, R. Crook, Alan Baikie, H. Van dee Spoel & David Rutherford.
At some point it was fitted with a Vauxhall engine but is now being restored to original spec and refitted with 1700 xflow.
Any information much appreciated.
Cheers,
Andrew

Re: Mallock Mk27 History

Can't help you with the previous years but do know the car from the years in Holland when Henk v/d Spoel owned it.
Just ask at: ozmzijl@gmail.com

Bump

If anyone can assist with the above request that would be appreciated, particularly years of ownership but anything else welcome.

Vernon Davies 1986-88
John Istead
Mike McDermott
Chris Hart
D. Seggie
R. Crook
Alan Baikie
Henk Van dee Spoel
David Rutherford 2013-2016
Myself 2016-present

Andrew,

Good to hear that you have a Mallock, what do you intend to do with the car once rebuilt?

Hi Mike,
Intention is to run it in Historic racing, cars in this category are eligible up to the end of 1987 in Australia. When applying for Historic log book here they require some history on the car in period as evidence hence my post. Its actually Mk27S chassis #2, I believe Michelle's is chassis #1.
Cheers, Andrew