The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rockingham

Unfortunataly i can't make it to Rockingham. Last testday at Zandvoort all worked fine, engine run good on revs, we did some chassis adjustements wich worked out good and tyres looked good on pressure. Ideal testday we thought until the last outing an engine failure ocured on accelerating, noise, low oilpressure and lots of smoke from the exhaust.... Not good news.... As i had a holiday last week i still don't no what's wrong on the engine, next weekend we'll have the LMV8 oval races @ Raceway Venray.
With less than 2 weeks time to go untill Rockingham you'll understand my absense there.
I was looking forward to that weekend as i always performed well @ Rockingham but i'll have to look forward and hope i'll be in good form for Donington.

Re: Rockingham

That's a real shame Onno - bad luck.

Hope you get it fixed quickly and look forward to seeing you at Donington

Great shame Onno,was looking forward to meeting up again,hope you sort it for Donnington

Sorry to hear this Onno you must be the unluckiest person I know good luck with getting it sorted

I'm so lucky Martin!! I have one of the best alternatives! This weekend i'll be racing a 425 BHP LMV8 monster with 24 others on a 1/2 mile oval. So many people didn't race last years due to several reasons; i'm the lucky one who could do so!