The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Geoff Friswell race

What a fitting end to a brilliant 50th season.
Unbelevable weather, Great location, Low entry fee and sponcered at well.
All 5 classes shown and a great chance to let some of the non championship contenders get a look in. After 2 years of development Brendan eventually got his goal by winning as did newcomer Phil Hart.
Particular congratulations to Chris on all his efforts for the final race.
Looking forward to the Dinner Dance.
All the best Richard

Re: Geoff Friswell race

I fully echo everything you have said, Richard. It was a perfect way to round off the season. In particular I'd like to congratulate Rob Manson on his very fitting recent wins, including this one. His commitment to Clubmans racing this year has been extraordinary and I'm absolutely delighted to see this dedication repaid with such success. Well done, Rob.

I'm sorry we missed what was clearly a really good day. (However, I couldn't ask Joy to miss seeing U2 in London when she'd had the tickets for the last year!)

I was particularly pleased to see that Brendan Herd had such a good race after all the hard work he has put into the development of his car.

A full season in 2016 then Brendan....:-)

Mallock Sports
What a fitting end to a brilliant 50th season.
Unbelevable weather, Great location, Low entry fee and sponcered at well.
All 5 classes shown and a great chance to let some of the non championship contenders get a look in. After 2 years of development Brendan eventually got his goal by winning as did newcomer Phil Hart.
Particular congratulations to Chris on all his efforts for the final race.
Looking forward to the Dinner Dance.
All the best Richard

Podium photos here: HERE