The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zandvoort regulations

Some things you might want to know for the Zandvoort races. Regulations are mostly no other than the Clubmans register regulations you are used to. Only the arm restrain is an extra for all open race cars with the exeption of formula cars (central cockpit)

Clothing: FIA label norm 8856-2000

Helmeth: Schnell SA 2000 or SA 2005

Safety harnass 6 point 8854.98/8853.98 or better.ny

On most racedays you can be checked on alcohol in the morning.

Any questions? Just ask and i'll try to answer them.

Re: Zandvoort regulations

How much do we need to have drunk? Is there a 'stoned out of our minds' class as well?

In this state you would have been taken out of competition mr. Palmer. That class is just a couple of hundred meters away at the beach.

For the avoidance of doubt, Hans device is not required at Zandvoort. I will be posting soon the details about registration for the Zandvoort races on Sunday May 17th.

We have failed in our quest to get the Race National B licence validated for the Zandvoort meeting. I apologise to anyone who got a Race National B Licence for 2015 and will now have to convert it. Price of the upgrade is £62 (£90 if you have not got your 2015 licence yet). The MSA accepts race result sheets instead of signatures.

Well guess I will not be going to Zandvoort then !!!!!!!

MSA rules are very clear Martin, no foreign races on a national B licence. You think you won't get a national A licence or just think the 62 GBP is to much?