The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rover oil scavenge pump belt

Can anyone tell me the manufacturer/part number for the above belt? My pump is installed on the right of the engine.
Thank you.

BJ

Re: Rover oil scavenge pump belt

Do you have a standard / original purple (also silver) or the higher capacity Gold pump?

I know the belt for the latter is a Fiat Punto (etc) part.

If you take the existing belt to any good motor factors they will tell you in minutes...

Probably not too helpful, but its the effort that probably doesn't count either!!!

Thanks Jamie... I don't have an existing belt or it would be easy and "There" as the Prince of Denmark noted "is the rub". Mind you he was more concerned with slings and arrows than with taking an alternator off and realising too late that he needed a new, shorter, belt. Ah well off to irritate the chap in Camberly Autofactors tomorrow, again!

Hi Brian

my car runs a purple pump on the right side of the car and the nimber of the belt is FAI autoparts 3PK0687.

Gareth

If you have any trouble getting that part number, go to your local branch of Bearing Traders Ltd and tell them the length you need they will source a suitable belt. As I use a shorter belt than the standard, I had to get one from them and found them very helpful.

Gareth and Pete

Thanks for the information, I have now sourced a belt.

Brian