The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Borat is Back!

Hello All,

I have just entered Rockingham.

Assuming my father has not dismantled the racecar (again!), I should be able to make a suitable mobile chicane for Alex when he comes to lap me!
:-)
On that note, does anyone have any used slicks that they want to sell/offload, mine are now 2 years old and may as well be made out of wood?

Looking forward to seeing the Clubmans brigade again.
Adrian

p.s. Beware, last time I raced at Rockingham, I hit a stationary tyre wall......

Re: Borat is Back!

Good to see you there, i can't help you with tyres as mine are older (3years)
Just bought some new tyres so hope to have them on rims before Rockingham.
See you next week!

You told me that the tyre wall moved

It will be good to see you again.

I remember that tyre wall - it DID jump out in front of you!

I heard a rumour about a two car ALMS team...........

Pete

(2 car team) Pete, it may be but only after my medical Monday, ARDS test passed phew

Good luck

Bad news

Doc managed to pass me, said that he had not seen such a fine specimen of urine like that for years (it took a lot of bottles of wine to produce).

Oops don't fit in my suit anymore, more expense!

Just to say "be gentle with me" when you all lap me watch out for my hand signals!

Re: Bad news

Excellent news.
Be gentle with you????? Yeah, sure Andy.......

Be gentle??? Haha, the only place not to be gentle with you is on track!! You're hard to handle on the paddock so don't expect anything from us on track! :-)

Good to see you after 2 years!

If you're doing the testday on friday you'll have more miles at Rockingham than me, just found out that my tyres are to late in Holland so have to pick them up at HP before entering Rockingham so no time for me to do some testing.
Need to bed the new brakepads, brakedisks and scrub the tyres in at the first quali then so be aware at a slow Dutchman in first laps at quali folks!

Guys, at Rockingham, do you turn left or right out of the pit-lane?

I normally go straight on to the track..................