50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Previous Articles

http://www.clubmans.org.uk/classicfiles/oldsite/History/article_06.html

Please can you make this article above, easier to access on the website - such nostalgia should not go unnoticed!

P.s Congrats to CJ (Harty) on returning to his previous post!

TB

Re: Previous Articles

Now posted onto our Facebook page, see:

www.facebook.com/pages/Clubmans-Register/235563349903665

Its confusing this name business - the "Tom" that posted was not me. It was the other Tom, Tom B.
Oh hang on - that doesn't help.
Err, it was the "Portly" Tom B? Nope, the other "Portly" Tom B. Christ - I give up.

I think it was Bellamy. To whom I must now apologise for calling Portly as I've only met him once. (ARP F3 Donnington in about '98 I think Tom!) But at least I didn't call him portly over the commentary hey Harty?

Like the history link anyway. I was admiring the St Bruno a couple of weeks ago in its garage. It is looking immaculate, and still gets the occasional outing at Gurston hillclimb. You should see the garage it lives in - more comfortable than most homes!

Cheers,
Tom (Brown!) - Who is also very happy to see Harty in his new position. Even if he is a Skinny B#stard.

Tom
http://www.clubmans.org.uk/classicfiles/oldsite/History/article_06.html

Please can you make this article above, easier to access on the website - such nostalgia should not go unnoticed!

It is hard to highlight specific articles and this is partly why the home page has a dedicated Google search widget. A search there on the single word "history" throws up a lot of links to a lot of interesting articles with a link to the page you mention in third place. Coincidentally a search on "Tom" puts you second to Tom Commander.

If anyone finds something interesting they can do exactly what you have done by printing the URL and this can be helped by making it into a clickable link; there is help on how to do this at the "bb code" link above the message editing window. I have slightly changed what you typed in the quote above to make the link to the page in question.