Piper Boat Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the Piper Boat Owners club Forum. The Forum for owners of Piper built Narrowboats and Barges and anyone interested in Piper Boats. The owners club is completely separate from Piper Boats. Please feel free to post a message to club members and web site readers.

General Discussions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To All Club Members - Membership Secretary and Treasurers Post positions vacant.

Tom and Dee Brady have been filling the above posts very ably for some years now, and have decided that it is time for pastures new - as they find there are not enough hours in the day since, in theory, retiring!

If the club is to continue in it's present form, these two posts obviously need filling and I'd be grateful if we could find a volunteer or volunteers for the jobs.

Ideally, Tom feels that the ideal time to hand over would be June or July so could anyone interested email myself on dot@piperemail.com or Tom on brady643@btinternet.com and take it from there.

The membership records are on excel and set up really well, thanks to Dee and I'm sure Tom would talk a new volunteer through the account records.

Thanks

Dot

Re: To All Club Members - Membership Secretary and Treasurers Post positions vacant.

POSTS FILLED NOW, THANK YOU!

DETAILS IN NEXT PIPELINE - ALL AS USUAL UNTIL THEN.