Piper Boat Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the Piper Boat Owners club Forum. The Forum for owners of Piper built Narrowboats and Barges and anyone interested in Piper Boats. The owners club is completely separate from Piper Boats. Please feel free to post a message to club members and web site readers.

General Discussions
Start a New Topic 
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
d
dot
Views: 355   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2015
by dot
d
dot
Off to Henley
Elysium - sign writing photos The latest Dutch Barge nearing completion and off to Henley for this weekend's event.
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2015
by dot
j
John_S
Jabsco Deluxe Flush... doesnt flush
The toilet on our 49M ("Millie") toilet is blocked, the manual suggests a blocked non-return valve. Will I have to remove the toilet bowl to get at the valve and associated pump etc? Does anybody know another way of getting things moving? John
Views: 344   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 07, 2015
by John_S
David Piper Hull Thickness Change?
Could anyone tell me what year the bottom plate thickness was reduced on David Piper narrowboats? Thanks Stephen
Views: 698   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 07, 2015
by Dot Piper
j
John S
Air Conditioning Water Inlet
Where has Mr Piper put it on my 49M? Aircon controller flashes HPF after a minute or so - manual suggeste water inlet blocked. Any ideas?
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 28, 2015
by John S
d
Dot
PIPELINE
Sorry for the delay in publishing Pipeline's Summer Edition. It's all there ready for publication but the hand over from Tom to our new treasurer has not gone smoothly due to hiccups on the banks behalf in transferring the account. We're just waiting for this to b...
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2015
by Dot
d
dot
What's the forum for?
The forum is ideally for general discussions! We know quite a lot of viewers look at the forum posts but we don't get much in the way of input. This is a shame because owners have a lot of knowledge between them. Because of this lack of input, and also becau...
Views: 483   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2015
by misha holt
d
dot
That Titanic moment!
Dave and Dan, Piper engineers, share a Titanic moment!
Views: 571   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2015
by misha holt
Piper 55 (and other) Question
We have a Piper-55, Quercy. Purchased last year and very happy with her. I have a question. Behind the wheelhouse is a metal rectangle with the word PIPER cut out, this acts as an engine room vent. Each side of the word PIPER is a small LED light. Does anyone know ho...
Views: 477   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2015
by Dot
d
Dot
Sinfonia moving on - in the Champagne area
It looks so quiet but apparently its slow going - queuing for locks and 5 boats ahead. In place behind a big barge at 3mph.
Views: 478   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2015
by Dot
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Free Forum powered by Bravenet