Haiti News Network FORUM

Welcome to our FORUM. Feel free to post a message, news, comments..... Les vrais haitiens vont profiter de ce forum, non pas pour defendre les interets des Lavalassiens ou de la Convergence,mais plutot pour apporter des Idees constructives pour l'avancement de ce beau pays, Haiti Cherie que nous aimons tous. ======================================================

Forum: Haiti News Network FORUM
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Lost dog

PLEASE...I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Gigi my toy poodle was taken from the front yard!
• Monday Sept 1/08 @ 330pm
• 1020 NE 214 Street, Miami
• The neighbors saw a lady (dark skin, short in height, shortish hair) in a 4 door charcoal grey sedan pick her up and take off!

UPDATE!!! SATURDAY SEPT 6

A neighbor called me about 9 am on Saturday claiming he saw Gigi! He was about to fuel his Jeep (at 7eleven ne 10 ave and County line Rd) when his dog alerted him of another dog. When he looked over this is what he saw:
Lady( fitting description) with a little girl approximately 9 or 10 years old in a Dark gray 4 dr. Lexus (older model). The girl was holding a poodle identical to Gigi. He called Gigi’s name and the doggy turned. The lady then commanded (in Creole) the girl to get in the car and they took off! He was unable to get a tag #.

If anyone knows anyone who may work at an elementary school in the area please forward them this information. I need to get Gigi back home!!! She has been with me for more than 3 yrs and I love her very much.

Here is her photo - $1,000 Reward
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/laf/834520318.html

Vanessa

Location Miami

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com