Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ACW Strelets Figure demand Poll ...

Ideally I'd like to see someone do a complete line of ACW figures. However if it was just going to be a few sets I'd go with Ian's suggestion plus a dismounted cavalry set.

Dismounted Cavalry is what I am really missing

I would like to see the discontinued mounted Confederate off icers set re-released, and the
Confederates on foot made. I like the dismounted cavalry figures idea too. I my view, we still don't
have good zouave sets yet either for the ACW.

Dismounted cavalry would be nice but being the greedy bugger I am,I would love to see both union and rebel infantry(orderly/ragged order respectively)and perhaps a field hospital or headquarters set.

early dragoon uniform question

Is it extended kepis with floppy roof we are mentioning for dragoons ,short jackets.

2 sets would be needed 1 mounted 1 dismounted assuming sr do max of 14 foot figures 12 riders ,so definitely horse holder needed 1;4 horses ratio.

i also like hospital concept also would be dual purpose.

doesnt look very big response at this stage...frv4

Iron Brigade, Berdan's, Zouaves, Union Winter inf, shoeless confederates

with torn clothes, charging sets, marching sets, firing line sets. The style of SR CW would work very well for ACW. I think Strelets is missing a big opportunity.

Re: Iron Brigade, Berdan's, Zouaves, Union Winter inf, shoeless confederates

Civil War era civilians

Camp followers

Battlefield casualties

Infantry in overcoats