Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crimean War series CLOSURE in sight

You can't really ever properly finish a range (well, try telling that to WWII Wehrmacht enthuisiasts), but you're right that we now have a really nice range that lacks nothing important. But we could still use more Turks, as well as Bulgarians, Greeks, Montenegrins and French cavalry (loving those red trousers). I'm not asking for these though, since that number of sets would slow down progress in other periodical areas.

Gentlemen,

actually right now we are thinking about next lot of sets due late 2011.
Should we take it that you believe that the Crimean range is covered already?

Best regards,

Strelets

No, British Naval Brigade please (my great great Grandfather was on H.M.S Albion, and we have his Crimean medal for savastopol) Florance nightingale/British command,Engineers.

"already covered?" NO way...!!!!!!!
You are not going to get away with that reply strelets, cough them up !teh waiting figures of cw and rtw.

greek bandits (optional montenegren head)would be another use for your zouaves and bashi bazouks and cossacks. balkans are so under represented.these probably could go up to war2 as partizans.

okay silistra grand finale will take up to 1 more year.you will see all of cetate inside it plus much more.

Should we take it that you believe that the Crimean range is covered already? Nyet!

Strelets cant finish cw range until they make artillerie limbers

that will keep them locked into making more cw fgures forever.

cw sardinian line infantry
cw music bands
cw land transport coprs

Re: Strelets cant finish cw range until they make artillerie limbers

How about producing for purchase some more of the existing set of the turkish infantry.

Re: Strelets cant finish cw range until they make artillerie limbers

No Royal horse artillery?
No French Guard artillery?
No Sardinian cavalry?
Etc, Etc....
this range is not finished!!!!!
René.

Strelets
Gentlemen,
Should we take it that you believe that the Crimean range is covered already?

Best regards,

Strelets
Yes, you should. Now you can put all your effort into producing those great looking guns in the new Strelets Arms range.

And how about a Tank Mark I in 1/72 while you're at it!

between you and me pda, yes something new but old and catalyst/expansion period linking sets if possible would be key,smart and multy purpose .Banl set uniofroms seem to not change for many years. RG A SET WITH SOFT HAT AND HELMET OPTIONS.ETC