Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dear Strelets: It's November!

Four days to go.

Re: Dear Strelets: It's November!

Just one day left

... and then comes December...

Unless I'm very much mistaken it's not like we're talking about necessities of life or some essential goods here. A countdown? Seriously?
Strelets will deliver as always and of course I'm looking forward to this 14 sets & the already announced ones for spring. Especially the WWII Finns & Romanians are excellent news for me! Strelets will take the time they need to do the job and that's pretty it.

A little patience and less brash & panicmongering attitude could definitely help to get through the waiting time though!

In the meantime one could waste some time with the latest 4-poses rubber sets from another manufacturer or concentrate on the latest Revell, IBG, Dragon, Maco, UniModel, Attack, MAC, HobbyBoss, ACE, Zvezda, Waterloo 1815, Caesar, Orion, Pegasus, MK72, Italeri or Valdemar kits & sets... .
But it seems easier to moan about a little delay instead.

We're truly spoilt by the enormous output of hobby related products over the last decade (some call it the "golden age") and we still shout for more... .

To tell the truth I'm as anxious as anyone else for these great looking RTW & WWI sets, but I'm not without heebs of other sets & kits which are waiting for me on the shelf.

Best Regards

Re: ... and then comes December...

Well, that should have secured Peter an invitation to the Strelets Christmas party.

Talking of which; perhaps Strelets are still using the Julian calendar.

PeterTheGreat
less brash & panicmongering attitude ... But it seems easier to moan...
Could you point out to me, oh great one, where I was 'panicmongering' or 'moaning'. Brash, maybe, but that's a matter of opinion, so I'll accept that. But moaning and panicmongering? You certainly have a flair for the dramatic.

My very best regards to you,
PDA

Time's up.

Well, there's still a couple of hours of November left here, in my little part of The World, but I think Hannants, your good self, and the rest of Europe, are already in December.

I've noticed that Strelets haven't been on the forum much lately. I think they are probably out the back, putting little toy soldiers in small boxes to be shipped off. They probably got so busy that they lost track of time.

It's a good job they're only little, toy, plastic soldiers, and not something essential like beer and curry.

Gentlemen,

the shipment from the Ukraine is planned for 9/12/2010. In about one week time they should be in the UK.
Please be guided accordingly.
Best regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets,

Thank you for your reply. It is much appreciated. However, I fear you are being optimistic. We have 3 inches of snow in the UK, and the transport of goods is therefore at a standstill. I don't expect you have to cope with anything quite like it in Ukraine.

Dear Warwick Hunt,

don't worry, the truck will be Ukrainean, therefore no delays will take place. Snow is not a big deal after all unless it's a wrong type of snow, of course !

Best regards,

Strelets

strelets please were are french gasmask

Strelets
unless it's a wrong type of snow, of course !

Oh. You've heard about that, have you?

Yeah, it's a masterpiece.

Thanks, Strelets.

I often wonder how much of British Culture gets translated. "Quite a lot" is obviously the answer in Ukraine. So, thank you, also, for that insight.

Dear PDA,

not quite so. After 13 years in the UK it doesn't require much of a translation .

Best regards,

Strelets

please french in gasmask

*bump*

Dear Strelets - when are we going to get a view of the masters for the French Infantry in Gas Masks?

Strelets
Dear PDA,

not quite so. After 13 years in the UK it doesn't require much of a translation .

Best regards,

Strelets

Bravo! Touche!