Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To Firat/RTW Turks

Congratulations Firat, good initiative on your part.
Also an Unexpected reverse or perhaps compromize from strelets after their recent discouraging declaration said "niet" to rtw turk infantry set.

I guess the coat sprue is the one strelets mention.So that is very good for CW collector also.

However where will this place or misplace teh rtw intended turkish cavalrie and artillerie release ?. we wait and see, yet.

Okay Firat ,keep up teh good work.

Thank you Strelets! Thank you Firat!

okay now but where guns and cavalrie ?

Great news, Strelets!

Re: Great news, Strelets!

Great News. Thank you very much to Strelets for listening our cries. I think Hank did all the work. I have just opened a poll. There are also lots of contributors to the forum who want this set.

I will buy mu promised 10 sets. Lets hope the collector comminity buy lots of Turks and prove that strelets have made a good investment.

Maybe I buy 20:)

Strelets! where art work

BTW It is so nice to read about Strelets figures releases first on teh strelets website/forum than other ones.

hey how about some box art for october../november releases.

November then . i see dates.

still gives us good hope. april for cavalrie okay.at least they still in teh game.

hey strelets hope you got lancers in them turk cavalrie.my big mistake in Kalfat is not enough lancers.