Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Hot diodrama perils

several days wind has been preventing outside set up.
forced to do so ,i used time to then make camps permanent on boards. further paint improvements and turkish army band updated reasonably with hytty /sr figures.temp today 97 so not good outdoor.warps
polystyrenen scenic tiles ,then just flip over in this wind .so i need to change scenics to be a more weather tolerant presentation...darn.

Looking at my set up site it is east west like cetate battlefield. so teh lighting of day would be similar. i need to get up earlier prepare teh cloths and mats ande tape to ground. (but i do not like to argue with our ranch skunk.)then i should be able to apply figures.i have a raised concrete slab with 2 sides to help merge natural and unnatural scenics.

what a difference teh romanian local tree pappeln/poplar make and give vilalges definition.i am sad it end of this project.

okay work,sleep 3 days solid then 3 day off. Its getting closer. flexibility of diodrama is not a bad thing. it is still quite portable.

chill factor

weather cooling 30 degree less last 2 days so ,imminent Kalafat-finale coming.iS ONLY few DAYS AWAY.

i WAS WISHING to sTRELETS SHOW US SOME rtw turk cavlry and artillerie but nothing of concrete yet.
what is usable for cw i not know.Ahmeds Kalafat cavary won the major part of teh battle(shock)so maybe later in upgrade we see something more of sr. ?who knows.

due to some peripheral movement a 2nd showing (?update) of finale should occur later in year and into 2011 completion.

thats will add about 1000 more figure,inc 400 more sr ottoman turkish infantry and non sr allies.
enough said this is last update ,standby ....

unfortunatek schedules of others change to impact my best of plan. what could be more important than ottoman figures ...well nothing to me!

ANTI CLIMAX post diodramatics depression

WELL I AM GLAD I GET MY HOME BACK AFTER EVERYTHING was place ready to set up when weather broke good enough to display outside.

today i am only packing up the figures and finding safe places for the terrain villages i made.i guess they will be used and integrated somehow in my next diodrama whjen the egyptians and tunisiens appear.
so now i try and research a little further along the danube but too much real estate adverts website is major pain USING hiostoriacl references is cheating when its not really historical sites..

Hopefully i can use some sr srtillerie and cavalrie figures from rtw range somehow even as conversions. coats yes i need more turks in coats as it take 7 902 sets to get about 100 of them.ihave 100 to a unit as you know.okay