Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Christmas Wish For Father Frost at Strelets... (One Each Only)

Mongols

VNEMENIA!!

Any caught choosing napoleonic set will recieve wisit from Father Frosts NKVD Elves.

Re: VNEMENIA!!

ww1 British cavalry

Late war ww 1 british cavalry

Alan Buckingham
Late war ww 1 british cavalry

Totally agree

WWI BEF! We only have the 1956 set from Airfix. Strelets is making the early WWI British Cavalry so why shouldn't they ad also the BEF's to their list...as far as I know, there's a big demand for them.

Re: Nevsky era BALTS!

Balts! Balts! Balts!

WWI British Cavalry

WWi british cavalry - early war - can then use a federales for Mex rev.

WW1 British infantry

The shocking gap left by there being no early WW1 British infantry is truly bizarre. Everything under the Sun but one of the main protagonists.

Put me down for 10 boxes...

Re: WW1 British infantry

Well Craig, I'm asking myself the same thing...Can you come with a reasonable answer to why we didn't see any WWI BEF set since 1956? What, they wouldn't sell well? Haha, give me a break.

Exactly the same as Huw's request but if it had to be just one then the RCW Makhnovists

Well gentlemen,

it looks as if our hobby is indeed on the point of saturation, with only half a dosen of sets that are left to be produced
Do you remember wish lists just 10 years ago?

Regards,

Strelets

Strelets
Well gentlemen,

it looks as if our hobby is indeed on the point of saturation, with only half a dosen of sets that are left to be produced

Regards,

Strelets

If it means the end of wish-lists it can't be a bad thing!!!

Strelets
Well gentlemen,

Regards,

Strelets

all right ill bite,how about ottomans for 1683?
that probably would cover at least 7 sets right there with infantry,cavalry, and artillery that need to be produced.

tom

In that case, since next year is the 150th anniversary of the ACW, how about some new sets for that conflict?

Yep, after SYW (which HaT & Zvesda may cover) ACW could be the next BIG PERIOD.

donald

You say that's only because i haven't asked for prehistoric hunters (Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon), David Israelites and Goliath Phylistines, Aramaeans, Mycaenean Chariots, Mythologic, Archimedes Burning Mirrors, Roman chariot mounted scorpions, Palmyra and Nabateans, HUNS, Byzantines, Franks, MONGOLS, Chinese Han, Tang, Sung, Ming, Koreans, Landersknechts, XVI century Italian cavalry, Swiss Guard, XVI century artillery, Songhai and Benin warriors, Monguls, Maori and Hawaian warriors, Apaches, Afghan Mujahiddin and Talebans, Near East Guerrilla Fighters, Israelians, Fantasy and Sci-fi...

...and Leonardo's wonder war-machines, the tank, the helicopter, the flyer...

...the XVII-XVIII century guaranì warriors...

i told you strelets-boy, you asked for it

Strelets
Well gentlemen,

Regards,

Strelets

We were asked for only one set. I can think of so many WW1 sets still needed - all those minority countries and ethnic groups on the Eastern front. The Great war has hardly been scratched. We have the whole of Asia and its history to consider - an area that I know little or nothing of!

You could keep your style of producing orginal sets for another 10 years and still not fall back on the familar nazi sets that the leading sets keep churning out year upon year!

While I have not painted ACW since childhood (good old Airfix) it would be ironical if a Russian company produced ACW sets that American companies seem to be ignoring! I am sure you could produce a set of Prussian ACW observers to keep everyone happy

twin set (liek sr cossack navy artillery)

prussian 1870 infanterie with artillerie