Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Extra box of Turkish Infantry and

Its interesting to read what is being said on other forums too...

The answer from Strelets was indeed surprising in its nature.

Sad as the range of 1877 cavalry and infantry is very good.

Duncan ,please be more explicitly what from other forums? .

Strelets may have its reasons, but I simply see no reason to not release the Turkish infantry separately especially considering the demand shown here for them. Even if one where to buy the Big Box for the Crimean War there are far too few turkish figures there to possibly justify buying it solely for them.

Please reconsider Strelets, and note that I for one will think twice before Purchasing any set for the RTW knowing that one of the major forces is missing.

BTW

cw 1853-56 tHE OTTOMANS HAD MORE SOLDIERS THAN THE BRITTISH fRENCH OR sARDINIAN INVOLVED in it.

of course rtw 1877 the Ottomans were all alone and sole opponent to the rouskies.

why is there presence diminsihed by strelets proportionally

Re: BTW

Russo-Turkish War Range with no Turkish figures. Very funny.

Merhaba! Firat, seni çok özledim! But strelets even make only Revolution Red Army and no White Army sets is strange this rouskie logic ? no. One side is not uncommon for them to produce.So what hope have we for Ottomans? yes.

Teşekkürler Hank. You are more Turkish than me. That is for sure.:) I think Strelets don't like Ottoman/Turkish. Or they still think that Ottoman won't sell. That's why they even don't mention the Ottomans in the "Thin redline" box art. They think that forum posters are a small group who are minorty and doesn't reflect their actual customer base.
Maybe they are right. I don't know.
Ottoman/Turkish are the most underrepresented in our plastic 1/72 world. Strelets had a good chance. But they dont use it.

and so the 1/72 gateway to "the orient" is closed again.histoire is distorted again by misrepresentation and under representation.
slavics arab greek kurd checynan goumes tatars passed over tragically

what do we get ,romanian,,, !