Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Russo Turkish war question

Aw that is hurting my desire, that you have more rouskies made you teasers....but sales related is fair and good incentive to know.

Okay inf command set will be neccesity.Artillery and cavalry formula is very good.I hope you will need to release hidden ones. but who do these russians fight ? is a loaded question , but i think you have answer already prepared srelets.

Aughust teh turk and rouskie guns you schedule for release this is what will for me accelerate sales for this range.I am hoping for limbers,caisson or era cart for transport would be nice strelets style of always providing something extra in a set.

I am holding back for the guns sets arrival is what i will base my requirements on this range.my demand is minimum of 16 guns and 16 limber etc each side.
(turkish cavalry will be popular with me also.. sshhh)

limbers will help give me the excuse for horse artillerie requirement will double those figures. i hope i dont have to again buy 16 other sets of non sr sets just to get limbers that rarely look thr part.