Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Russian Hussars 1877

Dear Strelets

Some good links

But this is what I would have preferred in a set to go with the winter infantry. From your links:

Hussars crossing the Umargach(?mountains)

I believe the horses were in the regimental colour whites/greys in this case and the chestnut is probably a pack animal.

David

Re: Russian Hussars 1877

Strelets have nice reference source ,its so good to see these .It will be a big help thankyou. i just love looking at teh old painting and photographic studies.cannt get any better than photograph .1 link ".htn" not work for me but rest are fine .
this is new ground for me also.

Pleven Panorama

Dear All

For the Russo Turkish war 1877/8 the Pleven/Plevna Panorama is a must. It is like (inspired by?) the Sebastopol Panorama. A Google image search using "Pleven Panorama" should yield some very high res pics of the panorama eg 6-7 Mb per pic.

David

Re: Pleven Panorama

Dear Strelets,

thank you for the links. I knew you would show something that I haven't seen before

And David

don't forget the Roumanian part in this battle. I already painted some Waterloo Bersaglieri into Roumanian light infantry and now I am waiting for Strelets to bring the line.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File levna_diorama_1.jpg

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File levna_diorama_2.jpg

cheers
Uwe

Will Strelest make ew Turkish Infantry for RTW

I would like to think STrelets make some new Turk Infantry (Talles or elite Egyptian in Turkish service) ....

Or even better a bigger infantry set of differentr 24 figures (x 2 )per set. or add 12 new figures to 12 rtw ones released in in ST903. Streklets have plenty of options .

I cannot express my delight for turk and rouskie rtw artillery .They will be the hot cakes.