Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: You know most of all

saw a proposed set of Sardinians, great news, these could be useful for campaigns in Italy too, well done Strelets
cheers old john

Re: dreams come true

I'm sure Head For The Guns Hank is only quiet because he is out looking for a second job to be able to afford all of his new sets! :-)

Well done Strelets and HFTGH - GC

Re: dreams come true

Hi GC et al, yes plaudits to strelets. I hope teh rtw artillery will be considered with limbers and an abbas
as the artillerie system will help establish a time period.

i am today attemppting to be conjuring rustic ad-hoc "Romanian-balkanized" wheat farming Citate(scene of main Kalafat battle)village in "ho" scale. Many peopel helping with buidling ideas and giving me website links.

subsequently I have surprised myself with combining very pleasing results. I think you will be utmost amazed "what"... i have converted and transformed.Some things just happen and they are either planned or not planned.For each thing planned maybe 5 fail 1 works.

But I will definitely send some ho building conversion progression photos to Strelets as the transformation is extremely(oh yes) better than i anticipated.I hope it help other collectors save $ on scenics.

okay i need to go and get batteries for camera.
Have nice weekend.Yes ,It is all go for "Kalafat-Finale".

I think now Citate village is 70% complete awaiting many ebay parts and mail deliveries overdue ,i say 2 weeks all village will be complete.Then i begin landscape terrian(more headache but i go for cheap nasty carpet underfelt and staple gun terrain mats on top .paint around the battle mats). When i set up the village i will be able to deter the size. have a nice weekend.