Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Excellent choices

yes , prayer mat is worn as is my begging bowl.now its worry bead time as we wait for morsels of set composiyion,particulary rtw artillery is my focus pocus.please no esci 4 gun 4 crew format lets do better than that strelets.

ps i have not yet recall seen a strelets limber... I think strelets sculptor have come a long way since chunky nap french camp cart, maybe we see limber "red fez1".a local small abbas or cart will sub good for a caisson.(maaybe i ask too much as usual)sorry

the art set composition could excel this whole range, as scenics are rare for this region and era such limbers (complete artillerie system)would help timestamp the campaign..

Re: Excellent choices

the RTW is not soo interesting for me but the WWI-range Austrian Honved and British Cavalry- superb! Hopefully they will really come this year!

Turkish infantry?

Dear all and Strelets

Yes but I thought mini set snow swept Turkish infantry and summer Turkish infantry would be released to match the Russians. Maybe they will be slotted in this year. The cavalry should come in cold and warm weather versions or the choice that is appropriate for that types major involvement in a battle.
The flag on the Winter Russians RTW 1877 box art work is very nicely done. It would be nice if a "flattened version" of these could be put on the web site to go with the sets or links to some that could be modified and printed.

David

Re: New Sets & Excellent Choices

Bravo Strelets. Glad to see such an enthusiastic line up for this year. Well done. GC