Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
dreams come true

first important , what a great day for strelets. they must feel a big big achievment producing all these exotic figure sets.they keep these until the last minute is fun.The paint makers will be applauding them also.

Russian dragoon and huzzar rtw and turk cav as well very intriguing.it look like we will have inf art cav/inf art cav formula.That is very absorbing for my next plans.Plus great starter set concept for new collectors to get in and on in relative terms of wargame speed.

2 fresh artillery sets my exciting eyebrows are lifting to that is astounding news alone.rtw turk and russian artillery bashi bazouks..a bridge set to cw and greek wars..these wars were full of bitter carnage.

i am hoping out for limbers and caisson-munitions also but we wait and see with exploding temples after todays flood on teh market.

oh i need another glass of milk to celebrate. Okay i will need 16 guns of each new artillery sets.hopefully 1-2 gun and wagons and crews in each box.i have no problem buying 32 each russo and turk sets to get 16 full gun systems. I was taking a hobby break todaay but now i got to line up more things.
okay let dance strelets

man i just get on top of kalafat project and i get further away with silistra and pleven......

Romanian Infantry

romanian infantry well i miss this in excitement with turk figures and russian what delights await.maybe we see an old style Strelets-R box for these but happy with what we get yes.

You know most of all

we hear about it first on Strelets own website.that is pride

Re: You know most of all

saw a proposed set of Sardinians, great news, these could be useful for campaigns in Italy too, well done Strelets
cheers old john

Re: dreams come true

I'm sure Head For The Guns Hank is only quiet because he is out looking for a second job to be able to afford all of his new sets! :-)

Well done Strelets and HFTGH - GC

Re: dreams come true

Hi GC et al, yes plaudits to strelets. I hope teh rtw artillery will be considered with limbers and an abbas
as the artillerie system will help establish a time period.

i am today attemppting to be conjuring rustic ad-hoc "Romanian-balkanized" wheat farming Citate(scene of main Kalafat battle)village in "ho" scale. Many peopel helping with buidling ideas and giving me website links.

subsequently I have surprised myself with combining very pleasing results. I think you will be utmost amazed "what"... i have converted and transformed.Some things just happen and they are either planned or not planned.For each thing planned maybe 5 fail 1 works.

But I will definitely send some ho building conversion progression photos to Strelets as the transformation is extremely(oh yes) better than i anticipated.I hope it help other collectors save $ on scenics.

okay i need to go and get batteries for camera.
Have nice weekend.Yes ,It is all go for "Kalafat-Finale".

I think now Citate village is 70% complete awaiting many ebay parts and mail deliveries overdue ,i say 2 weeks all village will be complete.Then i begin landscape terrian(more headache but i go for cheap nasty carpet underfelt and staple gun terrain mats on top .paint around the battle mats). When i set up the village i will be able to deter the size. have a nice weekend.