Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To Strelets, Is the Last seige of Sevastapo Complete?

Dear Murat,

there will be other new figures too, some masters were made only recently and will be posted here soon.

Best regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets,

Are Spahis included in future sets? They would be useful for so many themes, especially to help the French armies.

Thank you in advance - G.C.

Hi GC, i try stay impartial but i see spahis(VEery few squadrons raised made it out of training) most terrible.even cuirassiers gave up on training them in cw. spahis disbanded integrated elsewhere sent to eg kars,abortive secondary theatres. 1 figure in bashi bazouk set could be useful.

But yet good tooo recognise as elite scout for FFL . 1(peg pose) or 3 in set of 12 mountd legionnaire would be good.Mules and pack plus mountain pack gun be a good FFL support theme usable for many.I can see more comand and support sets being the new trend for 1/72 into the next decade as more historical authenticity is demanded for battle group replicants.

Scenics are so badly needed for all 1.72 war hobby theatres.So many figures made in last 5 years scenics left behind.old and new technology of production figures have little blend.Is a painful shout.More oriental buildings needed to develop overlap Genoesian/balkan/turkish/palestine/african theatres and eras as these exotic figures will enter the hobby.

Hi HFTGH & Strelets,

I'd be perfectly happy to see Spahis make it into any set as only a few figure poses to use as Scouts. I'd especially like to see them made in Red Terracotta Color.

I would rather at least have a few than none. How about this suggestion Strelets? Appreicate your input! :-)

Thank you - G.C.

Dear GarrisonClay,

at the moment Spahis aren't on the agenda but with 20+ sets a year who knows when what will be next.
Best regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets,

Thank you for your reply. I fully understand and trust you will keep this suggestion memo thumbtacked to the shop wall for future considertion. :-)

By the way, I'm excited for and look forward to buying your next CW Artillery sets.

Kindest regards - G.C.

Dear GC,

I find your suggestion very good. This guys could be very useful together with the chasseurs Afrique in Algeria together with Zouaves. So a set of Beduines would round up another war:-)

Really good to hear Strelets, that you will increase this range! A complete war with all available units from one manufactor. I think this was never done before.

cheers
Uwe