Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
tercios

i read on the forum a while back that strelets will make figures for rocroi.i hope they have not forgotten.

tom

Re: tercios

Strelets made that announcement in 2008 IIRC. Since then Zvezda has come out with their set of Imperial pikes & musketeers, the Revell 30YW Swedish horse was redone, and Mars has come out with several sets, including their new sets of Imperial foot and Scots Mercenaries. Maybe we will get treated to a Spanish oriented 30YW set from Strelets. I'd buy some.

Although I would buy a Rocroi set, what I would really prefer to see is for someone to come out with a set for a 16th century tercio. The recent Caesar Conquistadore set contains a couple of useful shot figures, but the only pike available are the 2 figures from the OOP Revell Conquistadore set. Tercio pike blocks require a large number of men, armored and unarmored, holding their pikes aloft, a pose that is simply not available at this time. Also a few additional shot figures, especially those armed with the shorter arquebus, would be helpful. These would fit in well with the DDS Landsknechtes and knights.