Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WWI British Cavalry

Strelets, Mar 31, 2008: "Dear Ironsides, most probably, the first of the WWI British cavalry sets will be released in the middle of 2008."

Strelets, Nov 20, 2008: "Dear Mr.Vissenberg, WWI British cavalry most probably will be released in 2009."

Strelets, Mar 4, 2009: Dear Watt Ho, these sets unless something happens will be released in second half of 2009.

Re: WWI British Cavalry

its hard yes, but it sure is worth teh waiting for a strelets set that you want to be issued.look what happen when turks arrive i cant stop teh battle chuckle

where is you r collection at now how big ?

my collection of ww1 British cavalry is at zero. See if you can guess why.

That is disappointing ,if you not make or buy any sorts then why should strelets i ask you ?

I remember CW turks annaounced before sr ww1 cavalry sets appear like a stampede and then no Turks for 4 years,but is worth waiting for.i not give up for nothing never.you can trust sr to make them when they can.hat release some figure which perhaps competed at release time i can only guess liker many.

But Strelets war1 russian cav and other lancers you could make up vey quick and replace with ww1 airfix brittish head. easy !

Many moons ago my brother and i utilized ww1 airfix inf and rha and needles and acw plus cuirassieurs to even make lancers.we also did us cav with german war1 helmets. there are much mote better covertables now than 40 yeasr ago.Now there are many turkic sets being made.

Before cw turk came out last year i only had handful of metal 20mm turk/ okay sudan egyptian and then acw artillery figures withsome crude convert from S-R french light.Alot can be done with little. I had built up my opposition of rouskies a couple of year first and then by incredible fortune they were eventually reeleased last march.Now i cannot almost stop ....it so infectuoius.

Nothing is impossible.good luck with you quest. There are not many S-r blanks left to be filled.
our friend ? above has similar comment .

Head for the guns hank
why should strelets i ask you ?

1. because that is what strelets do
2. bcause they said they would make these

maybe strelets will answer for themselves?

poncho
Head for the guns hank
why should strelets i ask you ?

1. because that is what strelets do
2. bcause they said they would make these

maybe strelets will answer for themselves?

The British WW1 have been advertised on future releases for quite of time. They have been over taken by numerious sets. It is therefore very reasonable by Pancho to ask why.

They could also be used in the RCW if they are late WW1 in helmets! Probably 3 sets could be made with limited changes early hat, helmet, pith helmets for Middle East

lets hear more.... why ?