Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I am in awe...thank you Strelets!!!

After a long and hard day of work I have a BIG smile on my face while I'm unpacking the latest shipment of Strelets' sculptures and I am totally amazed by these little figures. They look beautiful.

The color of the Scottish Sciltron is perfect and matches the existing sets of Scots; the Roman archers will also serve as Byzantines; the Normans are incredible; the 'Roman extra heavy Infantry' are the best Romans that Strelets have ever made; and if what's written on the box of the 'Red Army in Winter dress' is true, it changes they way I thought of early Soviet history significantly. It seems that I never questioned the validity of what apparently was Bolshevik Propaganda....I feel like my eyes have finally been opened and I will have to read more about that.

Are those guys smiling at us from the front of the 'Red Army in Summer Dress' box Strelets themselves???

Faces on the box

Dear Jan

I thought the same about some of the photos on the boxes of the others as well. Come on Strelets confess your vanity .

David