Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To: "ironsides" Re: RTW-1877

Thank you very much for the information/links in the thread below for Turkish and Russian uniform plates and the movie. I didn't discover it until just yesterday. I watched 2 episodes of the movie just to get a taste and it's very clever. I'll watch it all this weekend.

I like your Avitars and enjoyed following your comments on the other Forum about your rescued Ferrets. Ferrets are a hoot! My home/life has been a revolving door for rescued wild animals and pets. The Wild Animal Infirmary close by only says "You again?" when I bring them something for rehab and release. For as tough as he seems, HFTGH has a soft spot for "Things wild" in life, too, besides forum fun. :-) I'll enjoy watching the whole movie this weekend over some buttered popcorn and Pepsi.

I'm looking forward to seeing what S*R makes as opponents to the masters they've shown us. The plates you linked have some really cool uniforms which appear to bridge the old with the new armies of that time.

GC

To: "ironsides" Re: RTW-1877

Hi GC your most welcome, although a little biased in favour of the Russians I thought "Turkish Gambit" was pretty good, you can also get to watch "White Sun Of the Desert" from the same guy.....
A classic film that Cosmonauts traditionally watch before going into space.....

Cheers