Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kalafat 1853

i review k1-k6 phases very critically.if you have no words of praise then i still appreciate honest opinion, thanks

very excellent is this kalafat 6. can you tell where you find tsar carriage?

It could be better always. Is almost finished and i am running away from time to complete teh finale.
--
if you search on yahoo for "russian machine-gun cart" .it is $23 US and add shipping.good luck, luckis all we need alot of in this hobby.

FYI - Notes :
Am assembling Turkish artilerie and bagagae transport.Have selected "imported" French Valee system to be manned by Turkish cannoniers. 3 limbers per gun(utilizing acw based models vsrietys until something better comes ahem ...from you Strelets guys i hope).one of the limbers had a double ammo box for caisson-voiture-munition.

i am liking teh configurations for 4 horses pulling the limbers empty and full, and will choose to portray this options in diodrama also.

so...32 x 4 horse teams, then 60 mule and 50 kamel for bagage train etc(includes ambulances for both beast of burden).i will use some more miniart housit wagon but will makee shorter than rouskie version..
(300+ animal i hope helps make authenticity better than before) okay enough words is time for executing.