Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crimean War Allied Command and Hospital set???

i think is too soon to make this set.but just who are the allies ?

french english turk(so far)we are missing some
sardinian yes ?

command set ,i do not like this pompous mrs duberley non mlitary interuption so please avoid her and teh likes.i rather have a prettier mule with pack or much needed and turk provided ambulance(stretcher or panier).

ogily was medical administrator so if you want a pen pusher who spend most of time in malta .i dont want to see him or any other non combatant.if we have command figures lets see them command as if in battle.if round a table then lets see them leaning over more mr sculptors pointing too map.standing with enemy trophy/helmet etc.

queen victoria and nap iii sitting on backsides no thankyou i rather have figures playing cards who were closer to the action.(surprise nobody used such poses yet...ideal for gun line.)

Florence nighting gale another base rat.Give us a tatar cart instead something battle scenic useful i grin .an arabas even or rosukie cart.more figures carrying ammo box and even telegraph wire.
okay enough controvery

so i delete queen and emperor but we need those women who took part of that war or write it ...

and when we had russian set with wounded men then we must have also some allied French British wounded man

I'm with Hank on this one. Non-combat figures are wasted figures for wargamers.