Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: norman

Interesting set. I'd also like some before battle sets, particularly, Norman cavalry at rest with standing horses and upright lances.

maybe two more poses
two guardmen with shield and weapon in their hands
...thank you

I hope the chap holding the sword by the sharp end turns it round before production.

I think I'd feel better about buying more boxes if I didn't have all these guys standing around blowing their horns, drinking from a leather bag or carrying armor. I very much like those poses, but I might not need 8, 12, 16, 20 or more of them...Having these poses in a command set and getting the poses that GG suggests for this set instead would be a splendid idea.

Dear GG,

thank you for your suggestions, we liked them very much. We shall see how this set will sell as this period isn't particulary popular. Depending on that we will decide on other sets as well.
Best regards,

Strelets

I agree with Jan about the drinking and horn-blowing poses - would it not have been possible to have the same pose with alternative horn or wineskin attachment?

i agree too
and the solution is two new masters
14 # poses in each box
thank you