Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Strelets Jacopites Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

New Jacobites due this summer
Strelets have announced two new sets for a period they have not previously covered. The sets are simply called Jacobites (1) and Jacobites (2), and cover the various Jacobite Rebellions of the late 17th and 18th centuries. Although 'Jacobites' covers many different groups all the figures in both sets are Scottish Highlanders. Each set will have one sprue of command figures (the same in both) plus three copies of a further sprue that will be unique to that set. Although Strelets currently have a batch of figure sets due for release in October this year we understand these Jacobites will appear first and should be available around the end of August or early September

Re: Strelets Jacopites Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah, thanks for quoting PSR word for word.

i was so happy tath i wanted to open champanje bottle becuse i was so speachles

thank you strelets meeeeeeeee so happy

great.another era to collect.thanks strelets.

tom

Re: Strelets Jacopites HUZZAH!

These look awesome! I can't wait! CHEERS to Strelets for giving us a "usable" set of Jacobites! I will buy many of these!

Re: Strelets Jacopites HUZZAH!

i only make a commend that it looks like regular set together wiht mini one. Pose number is so small I would like to see such jacopite set were is more different poses not one command set spure and 3 identical spures of infantry. Thats the reasion why i like GerMan set more that there is more poses. I really hope that strelets will make a artillery set to