Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: new strelets ancient german infantry on field of battle

try this i hope it works its a looooooooooong one

www.fieldofbattle.ru/modules.php!name=coppermine&file=displayimagepopup&pid=62428fullsize=1

On the field of battle page there is 2 pictures of figures on sprue and 1 pictures of box(48 figures)If this not help try and ask the gentelman jegenev from russia he will now

Still no pics... This isn't by any chance anything to do with the 'Marcommani' who've been turning up on certain other plastic figure websites and then disappearing again with unexplained mystery????????

Hallo Mike
i dont understand for me there is no problem.for some time ago you could see some pictures of some ancient figures on the strelets page,later they where removed.some figures with fur and pony-tail ,they are in this set.

regards
flopper

I couldn't get on to it either - said that it was forbidden to access php! files from my server!

Re: THE REAL MCCOY IS AT THE S-R WEBSITE

Yikes i need a bigger shield tehse guys look mean

i was right

Flopper

Some really promising figs there! Judging by the number of swords we're looking at 2nd century onwards - they should complement the Miniarts Germanics pretty well. I can see PSR quibbling about the apparent mace, and neither they nor myself like backhand-slash pose with frontal shield (impossible to convert into anything else) but am really looking forward to this one

I thought they look a bit laterexcept for the shields, but I can definitely see them swelling the warband6ppb

Re: these ae hunic/huns yes ? like Gladiator

So these are like the movie ,thats good if so.all we need is a defence work like that on a terrace.
i think it is perhaps the most best movie opening for impact.each time watch i practice to say " unleash hell".i hope they sell well.