Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: KALAFAT - (4) has just begun.

The band and the priest are excellent do you have any close ups?

Re: Kalafat 1853

Great set-up, Head for the Guns!!

to head for the guns hank

you kalafat 4 diorama by one guy is wow.the story is highlight also in works you give to forum.one guy you can do much.so happy.jelous me.kalafat 4 means kalafat 5 soon me hope. or wait for from you?

by fox-hole friend - Wow.

Yes Kalafat 5, is already 50% complete, but i need some other scenics to help complete the dio-drama.
Watch out later this month for next intel report.

A great piece of work Hank. Best I've seen for a long time. Your work is a great advertisment for the hobby. Well done.

Thanking ,but i am in teh lower class than teh other guys on forums.

I painting breakfast also now,today with 230/800 rouskie wear pickehabe only this week painted.

I have exciting model to intefgrate in Kalafat 5 and i eager wait more big unit to add.

is good to see 1700 m r's sverge/preussians .i hope you all send some diodrama also to s-r .it is a glorius day .

Coming soon - Kalafat 1853 - part 5 ...NAUTICAL influence

Its teh nautical influence. You already have a taste ,but the smoke ,funnels and masts are getting much closer.

Re: Coming soon - Kalafat 1853 - part 5 ...NAUTICAL influence

Flotilla.is holding up in inlet awaiting clearance from Omar Pasha.Some night time patrols are the only activities. Enemy campfires increasing at night significantly a brigade of pickelhaubes has arrived another still marching .

Re: Coming soon - Kalafat 1853 - part 5 ...NAUTICAL influence

austrian steamship was hired to help transport troops other vessels requisitioned.

second brigade of pickelhaubes arrived.third brigade pickelhaubes marching.rumors of rouskie grenadier brigade enroute are circling.jagers replenishing after ther frontal attack.

flotilla expected to arrive kalafat by july 2-3.

Turkish Winchester Plevna for Hank

Hi Hank thought you might like this....

http://www.militaryrifles.com/Turkey/TurkWin.htm

Cheers