Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Kalafat 1853 - Part 3 By: Head For The Guns Hank

It's very refreshing to see the CW Turks in their bright red fez's and beautiful blue tunics. I also especially like Hank's group of musicians on the march. Something there is too little of.

I am also drawn to the color of the Russian Artillery. Is it brown or tan? I love that color. I'd love to see it produced in plastic. Brown and tan show the details so well.

Thank you S*R for posting and thank you Hank for sending in your labour of love!

With appreciation - GC

Re: Kalafat 1853 - Part 3 By: Head For The Guns Hank

Yes,

fully agree with Garrison. Hank's work is beautiful. I love his converted musicians - lots of excellent ideas - and just generally, the full set-up.
He has promoted the Turkish army so much that we are now all convinced of its prowess and might.
These figures deserve to have a set of their own.
I raise my glass to Hank and the Turks.
Michael

That is one hell of a party Hank dude! Good work

I start all this january 10 day off work and now i cannot stop.But thank for the compliment, good people.Is much more coming , but October i will have one big dio-drama then it all end.

After that i finish. Only Crimea War Strelets Russo-Turk French guns will bring me back to dio-drama make.

Re: -CW Russian Band photogrpah

Any one got image of cw era russian military band