Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
mo34

where have the rest of the masters gone theres only three there now

Re: mo34

Dear Chris

I have only ever seen three.
Maybe they are being re photographed or ?.

David

mo34a & mo34b, m035?

I'm with PSR in that I do not like new sets. The missing figures belong in their own set and I sicerely hope they get their own set. As do the remaining three figures and I hope that more will follow.

Re: mo34a & mo34b, m035? Typo

That's mixed sets no new sets. I like new sets

Re: Re: mo34a & mo34b, m035? Typo

Below Bert mentioned ...

"I thought this was a pretty good idea by Strelets to put both Roman & allied infantry together. We have tons of Romanb auxiliaries, but only one set of allied auxiliaries so now we have a bit of diversity!"

I recall seeing 12 masters also, of which the 9 non-Romans are now gone.

Maybe Mike B noticed the same?

To me, with all due respect, it seemed an odd mixing. I'm kinda wondering where S*R is going with their future sets and combinations.

I would hope this forum isn't just for "Me" to enjoy my personal topics (Thanks for Custer), but also for you and us customers to enjoy dialogue regarding future new sets.

As below, is anyone listening? :-)

Please respond S*R and let us know we are not miss-seeing the futures sets. No dis-respect.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Re: Re: mo34a & mo34b, m035? Typo

Server been down a couple of hours maybe someone working on it tonite.

I;s still like to see Roman transport wagons

Sorry. Our error.

Apologies to everyone but 9 of the masters originally on the M34 page are actually for another set which will be added in the future. Only the 3 now showing are for this set. Sorry for the confusion.

Webmaster

Re: Sorry. Our error.

Thank you, S*R for your listening and responding. I think youz guyz are just trying to get even with us and testing us to see if we are really awake, on guard and watching. We passed the test I hope!

Re: mo34

what set is this are those ancent germans???? Please strelets realise this set to this is so nice .... add those masters as mystery set PLEASE

Re: Re: mo34

When we release our spring sets we will announce the next ones, including those figures.

Webmaster

Re: Re: Re: mo34

I hadn't even noticed that the pictures posted had changed - I just assumed that Strelets was doing what HaT did when they 'brigaded' their Roman auxiliary archers and slingers with German foederati.
(I still think that wearing the sword scabbard at the front between the legs is asking for a painful stumble... )