Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my compliments to strelets

i have posted this before and i think now would be a good time to say it again.
i am very gratefull that we have a place to talk of all different toy soldiers as well as other things.last i checked strelets has not gone out of business because someone typed in zvezda,italeri,orion,etc.one thing though,as the chief said in jaws,were gonna need a bigger boat.
again thanks strelets.

tom

Re: my compliments to strelets

Dear Tom

I think we are reasonably controlled on this forum.

The long posts on military history and "what ifs" and a bottomless pit of rather good but marginally related questions and answers obscured HaT's products and made the whole thing unwieldy.

I suppose we ought to respect the format and traditions of this forum and learn from the HaT forum that there is a line that we should not approach or cross.

Personally I feel mention of other company's products can sometimes be advantageous though in fairness HaT has been moving toward their current forum policy for a while.

David

Re: Re: my compliments to strelets

agree with everything you said david.its good to know i can come on here and ask a question like what color are the zvezda reboxed dragoons and not have it deleted.its probably why its no coincidence that i own so many strelets sets.i appreciate the favor and know how to return it.

tom

Re: Re: Re: my compliments to strelets

Hat told me off for suggesting that they seemed sensitive about the discussion of other people's products on their forum and, to be fair, they posted a whole load of recent posts which did discuss other products. Now I'm not quite sure where they are going on this. I suspect that if you mention someone else's stuff in conjunction with their stuff then you will be OK, but if you just want to talk about another manufacturer then you might find yourself deleted. We'll have to wait and see how their new rules pan out.