Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mystery Set

http://www.odemars.com/crea04.htm

Odemars have officially released their mystery set, Operation Antarctica - Hannebu

They are WWII German figures, including two women, figures in dress uniforms and officers and scientists.

bunkermeister.blogspot.com

I posted a few photos of a pre-production set on my blog and will have more soon.

Re: Mystery Set

They certainly look like fun

Nice figures, but with the exception of a greatcoat or two, hardly dressed for Antarctica!!!! One poor girl is in bare legs?

Re: Re: Mystery Set

Hugh, go to Glasgow any mid winter night & you can gowk at a bevvy of right stoaturs, gallus lassies & manky mattresses all with bare legs showing beneath short tight skirts.
What wimmen will do for fashion!
donald

Re: Re: Re: Mystery Set

Hi DWB, I think I HAVE met yourt sister in this fair city on the Coasta Clyde, from that description.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mystery Set

Ian, I only have a brother living in Glasgow at the moment.
As he only rarely wears a hort skirt, it might not be him you've met.
slainte, donald

Why go to Glasgie, the Naffi at Ernst Reuter Platz was full of 'em every night of the week while their hubbies were down the zone! Hell - if I ever had kids....they're in Glasgow!!!

Daddy!

Thanks Mike for the images, very useful information. I look forward to having them. I am not a fan of Odemars' sculptors, but they have great ideas. Also these figures can be used in other places, not at the "science fiction" location provided by the text.

i hope that someday they will arrive in this planet...

Mystery planet - ours?

Dear all

Lemurians, Polar colonies, Roswell....

doodley doodley doodley duh ( X files music)

A Sasquatch set next?

Looks like good fun maybe Odemars have found their niche.

David

They almost look like they could be concentration camp doctors & such.

Bert - I think you're right, that this set has anything to do with either the Antarctic or Arctic (or even Norway or the eastern Front) is extremely spurious, they're mostly dressed for a shopping trip down the Kurfustendamm - one of those little leather-goods vendors down the Zoo end!!!

I'd stay away from the Ku-damm, Hugh. Last time I took She Who Must Be Obeyed, the I/C Home Front. there for a surprise Xmas shopping trip, some fatherless Zigeuner dipped her bag and stole her purse. My fault, of course. All my fault for flying her to Berlin when she'd have been just as happy wandering round Sauchiehall Strasse.

Thanks for the advice, but I practically lived there for three years, at Her Majesties request and expense! The only time I allowed myself to get ripped-off...I stopped the cheque! It's a funny story but not on a family forum!!!