Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Panel Review

The most valuable service offered by PSR is the pictures of the figures. It is nice to read the review, but I buy the figures, or not, from the pictures and the size indicated.

Re: Re: Panel Review

the picture and plastic is the most important things to me.because of the plastic that seems to be used by some now, i have put off buying sets that i normally would have at least picked up one set of.any opinions both good or bad,or how many buttons,etc etc, is just static to me.

tom

Re: Re: Re: Constant collector moaning

OKAY a guest reviewer would be nice,and to meet hobby personalitys we never hear about.educate us this way is nice and widen/extend the hobby too.

if i were in position of PSR i say to all teh market great all these figures but no good scenics to match. no normandy village on sea for ww2, no roman fortified town with inner buildings and not just little mile forts (is about time we have bigger).no jena or auerstadt village styles for nap no ACW town with train railway et etc why.These dioramas (perhaps sold in modules liek railway)would sell well.
All teh figures are dressed up and no where to go.
railway hobby look at big picture and do all scenics.

Okay teh review PSR data is complete ,why PSR do not do something.Its like taking an army to the border and then having a picnic, and going back home.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Constant collector moaning

PSR have done a new review and he has slammed the product rather heavily. When reading the numbers, think of them as grades. A 7 is average, like a C, a 6 is a D and a 5 is an F, so a failure.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Constant collector moaning

Thats my boy ! slam them if they need it..chuckel

If the pegs don't fit the holds...

.. and the weapons, packs, shields, horses and bases, and in some cases even appendages, fall apart, then Simon is probably just too nice of a guy to handle the review, so I still might need my Homer Simpson and Vlad the Impaler sets. Has anybody done a set of CEO's. Just kidding

Re: If the pegs don't fit the holds...

There ar eplenty experts love to do a guest review and get chance. So much hobby people drift away,travel job change retirement ,dog need walk maybe nice way to bring them back into the fold.