Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strelets what are the remaining CW numbers for

Dear Hank,

we won't announce the forthcoming sets unless they are on well advanced stage already.
Once we have a set announced we immediately get complaints that we should make it quicker, etc., etc. Probably you know what we mean by that .
At this stage it should be sufficient to declare that we are commited to complete the range up to the most.
Please be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Re: Strelets what are the remaining CW numbers for

Hi Strelets, Good and encouraging to read your expected commitment to fulfill teh CW Range.

The delays on Turkish have been disappointing+ but teh recent photO release of the CW Turks is astounding. So you are ahead now, i concede.

However the concern from my peers is that there is a string attached, taht these CW Turks are limited to inclusion only in a big box set Thin red Line .My big question ,Is there any HOPE they become available as a stand alone set ?

Looking at your big box set pattern...
I guess an "Inkerman" box Set could contain
Brittish Grenadiers, Light Infantry against Russian Infantry and Russian Grenadier.

Projection,I think teh Cossack Infantry against teh CW Turkish will look very well balanced in diorama as both are more or less irregular class and both wearing coats.Ideal for melee warfAre.

Getting back to Noel's poignant observation, yes big void identified for CW ALlied artillery.suggest 1853 Obus 12/14 for French( and Turks chuckle, used into ww1 ).<< Support the Chasseurs D'Afrique also, so limbers are needed.>>

Have a good week hank

Re: Strelets what are the remaining CW numbers for

The one major omisson at the moment in my opinion is allied Artillery. I don't know of any company that has produced a set.

Re: Re: Strelets what are the remaining CW numbers for

Yes, it's just one of them.
Regards,

Strelets