Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Soldiers

http://bunkermeister.blogspot.com/

Redbox Spanish photos have been posted on my blog.

Not the greatest set ever, but interesting figures. I don't know enough about the period to critique the uniforms and equipt.

Re: New Soldiers

PB Toys of Germany have been selling this set lose-on-sprew since last December along with a similar set and a set of ancients don't know if they have any left though?

When I wrote Redbox I ment Orion.

Re: Re: New Soldiers

Dear sirs,
we just wish inform you the following.

1) this set sprue is from B.U.M. made in Ucraina injection.

2) this sets will be delivered splited in two different sets, with other news figures to fullfit the sets, the new figs are been done in spain.

5005 National Army SCW with MG teams
5100 Rif Battle with new artillery and figs teams

(the reason is that this sprue was been planned 4 years ago and till producer is not delivered till now, things-situations are changed a lot.

3) you can found this sets from the main shops supliers or from us (bum@bumslot.com) on case of exhaustion on shops,
the sets will has a ltd editions of 1500 and 900 sets respectivilly.

4) on new sets with armoured trucks can be also founded some parts of this sprue.

5) this sprue can not allowed to be selled in full as show in photo.

keeping at your service as from the last 15 years,
our best regrds to all the people who knows how enjoy their free time.

Re: Re: Re: New Soldiers

Hi Frank,

do you plan to release a set of Spanish soldiers for the different Rif campaigns 1893,1907,1911,1920ies in the future? From these figures just a few are useful for fighting Abd El Krim.

I would like to see Regulares and Infantry, more legionaries in the slugh hat like the one on this sprue etc.

And many thanks for using the good old plastic on this set!

cheers
uwe

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Soldiers

These figures look very good. Please use the old (strong) plastic that you used for La Legion, Republican Army and Republican Militia. I really want to expand my Spanish Civil War Armies! Thanks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Soldiers

Indeed, please use the old plastic. The new plastic makes me want to stop collecting BUM's figures for good...

Re: Re: Re: New Soldiers

Hello Frank,

Could you help explain why both B.U.M. and German are producing some excellent figures but, in a very fragile plastic and why they can not use a more tradional robust plastic?

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Soldiers

because they dont want them to sell.thats the only thing i can figure.

tom

Dears sir,
we wish let you know that this national army is the last one done in "old" plastic, due the fact that we can not wait 4 years that a opuld can be done, and with any posibility of control about include the sculpting.

even pasts of the mentioned new sets 5005 and 5100 are done in spanish palstic brown.

and from now ALL our new sets with own figures designs will be done like this.

you are only aslking for new things and a traditional moulding do not permit this for their time-cost , only our perisables moulds allow this.

we was already adviced this on our fisrt set, I will repeat for the news.

my best warm regards to anyone on this marvelous mini world.

frank domingo
mgr. BUM /GER-Man / VICTORY / SWORD

------------------

TO ANYONE OF THE GOOD CUSTOMERS ON THIS FORUM

Just to inform all of you, that our plastic contain rubber and is the similar the used by Barszo reputed co, in usa for their pretty sculpet figs in 1/32, the difference is that we are added some compound for do more flexible the figs,guns in order to not brokerage, the Barszo figs almost the 70% of the figs arrives broked to the customers and anyone claim.

addionally with our change of composition to do them less fragile, we are add a compost that accept that ANY glue on market you can use for stuck any part broked or able to you change poses without the problems that you have in ALL others markers of the world !.
also referesh you that our injection system is hand done and means for just an example that after each inyection of plastic the mould must be opened and taked figure per figure by hand.
(this is identically machinery from the US)

of course we are not only talking for just a diorama makers if not also for a full armies makers and gamers.

and all our sets are numbered one per one.

whising that this help you a bit, our best regrds to anyone that trust in our looking to do new things that others do not are able to do.

till the next releases......... for mid october

POV 72300 Finnish Army 1939 winter war
GM 0030 Tyrolean army napo wars

Re: Re: New Soldiers

That's good news, Frank.

Your GERMAN figures' sculpting is excellent, and if they're made in a good plastic, I'm sure all your output will be highly popular among collectors and sell like hotcakes.

Always the discussion about GERman plastic...

This arguments for your poor plastic are really senseless. Waiting four years to get a mould of the "ordinary" style is something I can't understand. Companies like Strelets, HAT, Italeri etc. bringing new sets without waiting four years.

Of course we can glue your plastic, as we can glue all the other plastic sets too when they broke. And here is the difference:

HAT - doesn't break
Strelets - doesn't break
Italeri - the old silver one sometimes, the new one not in my collection.
Emhar - Breaks sometimes (around 2%)
Zvezda - Breaks very often (around 10%)
BUM "old" plastic - doesn't break
GERman - around 50% of the figures arrived broken in the first sets, no it is down to 25%.

So still GERman is the worst plastic in my eyes and the most expensive figures on the market. Some metals are cheaper. But don't worry, as a collector I buy all your sets. But just one...

I would suggest ask Strelets how they do their moulds and I would be happy to buy more of your sets then. As others said before, your sculpting is great!

cheers
uwe