Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: 049 - Crimean French Cavalry

Yes David a great transformation to put teh carbine slung over back.The original figure looked buck standard 2dimension to me but now theese are teh 3dimension. However its teasing presence on the coming soon class kept hope for production for long time by himself.

When you look at teh entire cw range it is good and wide smile .the rousskies selection are superb.what a treat to have all these and plenty.
Very campaign rustic(trendy word is good)

Allied pending arrival of key linking sets to CW like these fr cav ,dar ei say teh turk infantry is motivate me buying more.

this leads us into enrico piedmonts but thats a nother thread i hop to soon.

Re: Re: Re: 049 - Crimean French Cavalry

Dear Hank

Turkish artillery would be useful especially for Kars and Bashi Bazouks could be used for lots of other conflicts in that part of the world.
Yes you are right. Other than field artillery and Italeri/Esci and Emhar do that, the Russians are quite complete. It is a magnificent series.
Emhar do the French infantry but when I look at them I think they are more 1871 than 1854 but with Enrico Ricciardi type modifications (beards and volumising) they look good.
So:
almost complete
greatcoats infantry and artillery
artillery
everything
Sardinia everything

Then for maybe the first time in the history of plastic 1/72 scale figures there will be some semblance of a range similar to the ones you get in white metal (eg -Wargames Foundry).

David