Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Revell WII Cossack's

Mike, the Strelet's US Calvary, with some imagination, could be painted khaki, with tan leggings, and used as the US Calvary from the incursion into Mexico to get after Pancho Villa in 1916.......

Like in that movie "They Came To Cordura" with Gary Cooper (and the "confirmed bachelor" Tab Hunter) where, at the beginning of the Movie their is a Calvary charge at a Bandido fort, not with gleaming sabres but drawn Colt .45 automatics........that's the way t treat 'em!

Re: US Calvary

for airfix base use a temp controlable soldering iron to weld the parts together its permanent

Cheers

Re: Re: US Calvary

Yes, eventually I solved the Airfix problem with the careful application of the soldering gun but as a kid I was not allowed to play with hot electrical tools!

I have eyed the Strelets US Cavalry set as a possible basis for WWI or even WWII US Army Cavalry. Perhaps some new heads with Montana Peak Hats from the old Airfix / HaT American Infantry or even helmets from the new HaT WWI US Army set.