Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Question: What's this???

Yes my friend, but I want to know what is inside the box (new or old figures) -or is it a face?

Martin

Re: Re: Re: Question: What's this???

well thats confusing according to psr No553 is round hat infantry???? alamo round hat cavalry is No537???

Cheers

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question: What's this???

Hi Martin,

I would suggest you ask the seller to send a photo of the figures in the box. Then we can see what is inside. I fear there are still the infantry in this box, or it is a fake.

cheers
Uwe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question: What's this???

Dear chér Uwe,

Long time ago I did this but regretably without any answer.

I only know from IMEX company that they do not want to produce any more in the next time (means 1-2 years -and then they will consider obout doing again or not. I know this is a really 'heavy' message but this is my latest info form the IMEX production manager.

Martin
PS: Therfore I be 99% sure that this box is a face.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question: What's this???

And the description says 50 figures. 50 figures in a cavalry set? Dont think so!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question: What's this???

Set Imex 553 round hat infantry in PSR review and in my personal opinion are dismounted round hat cavalry. The majority of the men are armed with lances, not muskets, although some are armed with muskets. The uniform style and everything would support this so, that is the e-bay seller is just more accurate than IMEX.

Re: Question: What's this???

Granted that the round hat infantry are in fact dismounted cavalry but the art shows mounted troops on this box and it doesnt say or give any indication there are no horses...this is at best misleading at worst downright dishonest....Imex site doesnt show this box or the round hat infantry...
I suspect its a fake..

Cheers

DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT buy from this guy!!!!!!! I wrote him & asked him to send photos of the figures in this set. I explained why I wanted the photo & he refused stating he couldn't open the boxes! This guy is obviously a scam artist so avoid him like the plague!!!!!!!