Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thankyou.

Re: Thankyou.

Apart from those mentioned on the site there will be one Napoleonic surprise set.
Regards,

Strelets

Re: Re: Thankyou.

Only one Napoleonic or also an ancient?

Today I got the new zwezda 100 years war English and French Inf, Prussian 1870 (Emhar), Brit. Light Cavalry (Italeri)new Strelets Batavians, Germans and Auxiliares and Guides of Napoleon! I be happy like a child because this sets are sooo great I cannot say in words!!!!!!!!

really really interesting the Batavian cavalry and their 'unknown' history -described on the box. Congratulations and my best reputation for this piece of art! Also the Box-Art is first class!!!!!! Thanks is all I can say!

Second one we left for later on

Re: Second one we left for later on

J' adore Strelets!

Re: strelets WWI Russians Any news

I don't suppose that you could tell us what the name of this Surprise Napoleonic set is. I have an order with my local hobby shop proprietor to get me all of your latest releases, it would help him if I could tell him the name of this mystery set.

French Uhlans in winter uniform

Re: strelets WWI Russians Any news

Martin
Thanks for the information, sorry I did not thank you earlier I had not returned to this thread for a few days,